the gateway to Orchard Road shopping belt
orchardgateway is the one-and-only shopping mall that straddles both sides of Orchard Road and is linked by a glass tubular bridge and an underpass - forming a "gateway" to the bustling shopping belt. The mall forms part of an iconic architecture made up of a pair of diagonally-opposite curved towers housing a hotel and an office complex respectively. This visually-arresting architecture is designed by world-renowned Tange & Associates.
a go-to fashion destination
orchardgateway houses a wide selection of international high-street fashion brand names, mixed-label boutiques as well as edgy indie fashion stores. There is also a Men's Zone
featuring all things fashion from head to toe for male shoppers, as well as an underground retail street showcasing some of the popular blogshops in town. Upping the fashion quotient of the mall is a 60-metre lighted fashion runway and other fashion-inspired pop art benches within the mall.
a seamless shopping experience
orchardgateway enjoys direct access to the Somerset MRT station via two basement floors and is also connected to the adjacent 313@Somerset and Orchard Central via the street-level Discovery Walk as well as inter-mall doorways on various floors. There is also a glass overhead bridge and underpass to enable weather-proof access across Orchard Road. Indeed, orchardgateway providess a seamless shopping experience within the Somerset shopping precinct.
a photo moment at every corner
Every corner you turn presents a photo opportunity. Enjoy Instagram moments of the mall's:
- 60-metre lighted fashion runway (probably the longest lighted fashion runway in a mall!)
- glass overhead bridge aka the tube, Orchard Road Viewing Gallery offering awe-inspiring postcard views of Orchard Road. Enjoy its dramatic display of LED lights.
- outdoor terrace aka the space, Somerset Viewing Deck offering a panoramic view of Somerset Road.
- fashion inspired pop art benches. Watch out for the giant stilettoes and bow ties...
- lighted balustrade with changing thematic display throughout the year.